- Christian Hendriks on June 12, 2016 at 6:58 am #4210
When people use IE and upload, or want to view a movie. They can only download it. The video is not loading in the videobox so members can play it. How can i fix this?
- Brajesh Singh on June 12, 2016 at 1:09 pm #4212
The problem may be related to the media file format. Can you please insert a video in the post(using WordPress uploader) and see if it getting downloaded or it plays?
- Christian Hendriks on June 14, 2016 at 4:03 pm #4236
The problem is only is IE, in chrome and firefox it plays well
- Brajesh Singh on June 15, 2016 at 6:54 pm #4254
There can be many reasons. I am sorry but I am on linux and may not be of much help right now.
Can you please check this
Does any of the answer applies to your case?
- Christian Hendriks on June 21, 2016 at 9:09 am #4328
Thank you, but i dont now anything about codes etc.
- Brajesh Singh on June 21, 2016 at 10:17 am #4333
In that case, I am sorry but you will have to wait till we release the FFMPEG encoding addon. That will do it automatically(convert into formats).
Also, Can you please tell me if the same video works correctly or not if you do it via WordPress media uploader?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.