BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Video uploads

Tagged: 

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Colleen Alexander Sankey on #40532

Hi everyone,
    I just purchased the buddy pro membership and right now have a private group on a website (no app, rather a buddy boss plug-in on our wordpress that allows for a private group with activity feed and members on our website). My question is right now our group doesn’t have the ability to upload videos either in comments or posts. Is there a plug-in for this?
    Thank you so much!
    Colleen

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #40538

Hi Colleen,
    Thank you for purchasing from us.

1. BuddyBoss platform allows you to upload videos in groups. Please visit WordPress Dashboard->BuddyBoss ->Settings and click on the “Media” tab.

You will see the option to enable video for groups there.

2. If you are using BuddyBoss, You do not need BuddyPro membership. Our “BuddyBoss Max” membership is enough for that. Also, It is less costly(just $179).

Please confirm that you will be using our plugins with BuddyBoss and I will refund the difference.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Colleen Alexander Sankey on #40550

Hi Brajesh, thanks for that! I do plan to use other plug-ins, so I don’t think I need a refund, unless I am missing something, I will do these steps tomorrow and see how it goes!
    Thank you,
    Colleen

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #40557

Hi Colleen,
    Thank you. I look forward to your fedeback.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Colleen Alexander Sankey on #40560

Hi Brajesh,
    I was able to turn on the video ability following your instructions, thank you for that! One more question… It did only allow me a 32 MB upload size…it said: “Set a maximum file size for video uploads, in megabytes. Your server’s maximum upload size is 32 MB.” So I assume this would go up if I had VPS?

Thank you so much!
    Colleen

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #40564

Hi Colleen,

The settings is defined in php.ini and if you have VPS, you can control it. Most of the webhosts(even shared hosts), allow you to change it.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Colleen Alexander Sankey on #40602

Thank you Brajesh! I will have this looked into when my web guy works on stuff next!
    Have a great day,
    Colleen

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #40609

Hi Colleen,
    Thank you for the reply.

All the best.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved