BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Wall Photo Gallery

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Mike Daugherty on #4878

Brajesh,

I have a question about the wall photo gallery. When I click view on Wall Photo gallery from the Member Galleries page it takes me to my Admin page. Shouldn’t this go to a Wall Photo Gallery page instead. I couldn’t find a shortcode for such a page. What am I missing?

Thanks,

Mike

• Participant
    Mike Daugherty on #4879

Brajesh,

Actually, after looking at it, there is nothing posting to the wall photo gallery.

Thanks,

Mike

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #4895

Hi Mike,
    I am sorry, It seems some confusion. When you click on the View link of a gallery, Is it linking to admin(Dashboard?) or is it doing something else?

is it the same site? If yes, will I be able to test it there?
    Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Mike Daugherty on #4896
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    Mike Daugherty on #4933

Brajesh,

Any luck with this?

Thanks,

Mike

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #4960

Hi Mike,
    I am sorry but the site is working fine for me. The uploads are happening from activity. I just tested it again. Can you please tell me if it was happening in some specific browser?

• Participant
    Mike Daugherty on #4967

Brajesh,

I just posted 2 messages with images to my wall and it created a new wall photo gallery when I posted the first and added the second image to it when posted. Why would that happen?

Again, is the View link supposed to go to my admin dashboard? Is there not a way to display the wall photo gallery on its own page?

Thanks,

Mike

• Participant
    Mike Daugherty on #4968

Brajesh,

My apologies. A new wall photo gallery was created under my other login. I am really confused now. Maybe you can explain the wall photo gallery to me or point me documentation that will make its purpose more clear to me.

Thanks,

Mike

• Participant
    Mike Daugherty on #4969

Brajesh,

I am so sorry for the confusion. I think I get it now.

Each person has their own wall photo gallery for images they post to their wall. Correct?

i was mistakenly stating that the view link was going to my admin dashboard when, in fact, it was going to my admin profile as it should. Correct?

Can others see my wall photo gallery and can I see theirs?

Are there any other functions of the wall photo gallery that I need to know?

Wow, can you tell I need to get this last item cleared and launch my site? 🙂

Thanks,

Mike

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5002

Hi Mike,
    I am sorry for the confusion. Please see here
    https://buddydev.com/mediapress/topics/getting-started/mediapress-wall-gallery/

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Wall Photo Gallery’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved