BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Want to Hide Male Users from male user and vice versa for female users

Tagged: 

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #37203

Hi Ravinder,
    you can create the member type from Dashboard->Users->Member Types page if you are using BuddyPress.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Ravinder on #37213

Hi Brajesh
    Thank You it worked.
    Other things i want to know that is i have added image uplaod field in “Profile Field “. I have made it required but its giving error to users while sigingup. When i change it to not required then it works for fine.
    Can u please help me in that?
    Thak YOu

• Participant
    Ravinder on #37216

Hi Brajesh
    Male & Female thing worked, But when new member sign up it doesnt automatically assign the member type i have to do it manually. Thats how it works or it can be done automatically ?
    Thank You

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #37220

Hi Ravinder,
    You will need to implement some strategy to allow users choose their member type at the time of joining.

You can use our Member Type file dplugin
    https://buddydev.com/plugins/bp-xprofile-member-type-field/

to do so.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Ravinder on #37255

Hi Brajesh
    Thank You will do that and Other things i want to know that is i have added image uplaod field in “Profile Field “. I have made it required but its giving error to users while sigingup. When i change it to not required then it works for fine.
    What you think issue could be ?
    Thank U

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #37320

Hi Ravinder,
    Please open a new topic for unrated issues to current one.

For our free support forums, we want it to be helpful and meaningful for others as well. Mixing multiple topics defeats that purpose.

I will appreciate you cooperation.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Want to Hide Male Users from male user and vice versa for female users’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved