BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] what plugin to use on my buddypress dating site to show opposite genders profile

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #32691

Hi,
    It seems you have the code display issue gone.

Please let me know if it works for you or not?

PS:- You will need member types to get it working.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    edelawit on #32843

hello Brajesh how r u?
    i created male and female member type using BP member types plugin; and there are two url for this directories https://ethiopianmeet.com/members/type/female and https://ethiopianmeet.com/members/type/male and like you said i put the code on plugin section custome.php; the problem is when anyone login they see the total list of members not specific opposite gender. when manualy i search t this two members directory url they show the male and female members? how can i make it work automaticaly show oposite genders?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #32853

Please disable the archive for your member type. If you are using our member types generator or member types pro, It is available as an option.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    edelawit on #32858

I am using member types generator and where is the archive disabling option? and do I need to create pages for the members types ?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #32871

Hi,
    The option is named “Enable Directory?” in member type generator.
    Please disable that checkbox.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    edelawit on #32900

hi Brajesh. Thank you so much for your help. your code is working, it is showing opposite gender after disabling the directory.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #32908

Thank you.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] what plugin to use on my buddypress dating site to show opposite genders profile’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved