BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] White Screen Of Death

Tagged: 

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Silver on #45873

All I did was delete everything in the field where it says separate accepted video file types with a comma so no video could be uploaded only URLs and when I saved I got the WordPress fatal error so I deleted mediapress and installed it again but every time I reinstall I get the WordPress fatal error even with all my cache plugins deactivated.

I tried deleting the mpp logs table and even ftp deleted and removed from trash.

Let it be noted that I inserted a bp custom php file to rename gallery profile menu tab. I don’t think that important but I don’t want to leave anything out.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #45877

Hi Silver,
    Welcome to BuddyDev support forums.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

1. Please remove the code that you have put in bp-custom.php for changing the menu title

2. Please try activating the plugin. Did it activate, If Not, Please check your wp-content/debug.log (if it is not there, Please look for your php error log and share me last few lines)

3. If it activates properly, Please visit MediaPress->settings and make sure that you have put some extensions there and then save.

Please let me know how it goes.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Silver on #45880

1. I removed the code and reinstalled mediapress. Upon activation I got the fatal error again.

2. Do I need to go into debugging mode for debug.log to show up in wp-content?

I will continue to look for the location of my php error logs to better assist.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #45881

Hi Silver,
    Thank you.

2. Yes, you will need to enable debug mode by defining WP_DEBUG

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Silver on #45882
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #45883
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    Silver on #45884

Shout out to the hardest working man in social media right now. Zuckerberg wishes he was Brajesh! Thanks a lot man because a lot of your answers online has helped me.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #45889

Thank you for the overwhelmingly kind words. I am humbled.

I am glad that my efforts have been helpful 🙂

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved