- Barry Grennan on May 17, 2019 at 12:41 pm #23025
Awesome. That worked.
Thanks a million Ravi. I’ll have to buy you a pint/coffee!
- Barry Grennan on May 16, 2019 at 3:49 pm #23009
Thanks for the reply.
Unfortunately your code didn’t work for me.
Still returns “Sorry, there was no activity found. Please try a different filter.”
Returns posts where the keyword is in the activity content.
- Barry Grennan on May 15, 2019 at 4:03 pm #22998
Hi Brajesh, Thanks for the reply!
Yes, I’m storing the category name in meta with
bp_activity_update_meta( $activity_id, 'bpcat', $_POST['bpcat'] );
So in my database there’s a table wp_bp_activity_meta
If a user creates an activity update that they’ve given the category “Finance”, an entry is added to that table with a meta_key of ‘bpcat’ and a meta_value of ‘Finance’
How would I go about hooking to bp_after_has_activity_parse_args and setting meta_query if the conditions are matched?
- Barry Grennan on March 5, 2019 at 4:24 pm #21331
I was able to get notifications working last night by replacing
<?php if ( ! did_action( 'template_notices' ) ) : ?> <?php do_action( 'template_notices' ); ?> <?php endif; ?>
But there’s still the issue of the page refreshing. So if the user has written a long message but neglected to put in a subject their entire message will be lost.
- Barry Grennan on March 4, 2019 at 10:34 pm #21305
No I haven’t overwritten that file
- Barry Grennan on March 4, 2019 at 9:59 pm #21302
I have a number of Buddypress templates overwritten in my child theme. None from this plugin though.
Could you tell me the specific file/path that would affect this?
- Barry Grennan on March 4, 2019 at 8:57 pm #21298This reply has been marked as private.
- Barry Grennan on March 4, 2019 at 8:57 pm #21297
I’m not getting any feedback. If the form is filled out fully, the page refreshes and the message is sent (but there’s no indication of this on the page)
If the form is not fully filled out the page refreshes the same as above but the message isn’t sent and there is no indicator that it wasn’t sent.
- Barry Grennan on March 1, 2019 at 2:48 pm #21238
I updated, but I’m not seeing the option you mention. What is it called/where is it located?
- Barry Grennan on February 28, 2019 at 12:35 am #21206
BuddyPress User Contact Form plugin