- טליה שוורץ on May 20, 2021 at 10:22 am in reply to: [Resolved] cant see testimonial tab on user profile #38720
hello ? i am in my support period please help me with that
- טליה שוורץ on May 19, 2021 at 2:34 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Ban Registration Domain – common lists and by countries option #38699
thanks for responding
- טליה שוורץ on May 19, 2021 at 9:44 am in reply to: [Resolved] cant see testimonial tab on user profile #38696
one more question please, can this plugin works without the connections component ? lets say i dont need connections in my site
- טליה שוורץ on May 19, 2021 at 9:26 am in reply to: [Resolved] cant see testimonial tab on user profile #38695
also where can i find the settings for this plugin ? cat see them (i do see the new custom post – testimonials)
1. isn’t using this plugin is to much “heavy” for just displaying links to user posts?
(no need for the frontend post creation ability)
2. i dont get something. if i will need the blog pro plugin i will need also these two:
- טליה שוורץ on March 18, 2021 at 10:55 pm in reply to: [Resolved] welcome email for BP Auto Activate Auto Login #36972
your plugin works like a charm thank u!
do u sell a plugin that gives the option to advertise based on profile fields / types ?
if u personally don’t, can u recommend me on such if exist? i can’t find this.
i am using buddyboss
i have tried to use the code here:
1. i am using buddyboss,
when creating “bp-custom.php” in my child theme (next to function.php) and posting the code inside this file, it doesn’t work. only if i add it to the functions.php file.
a. is that ok to leave it in functions.php?
b. just to understand, was i supposed to create bp-custom.php in other place?
2. i want to remove also the forum item from the subnav
but this doen’t work:
$parent = groups_get_current_group()->slug . ‘_manage’;
bp_core_remove_subnav_item( $parent, ‘forum’, ‘groups’ );