Join Blog widget is a very basic plugin. It allows you to enable your users join various blogs on a multisite install of WordPress. It simply adds the users to current blog if they click on Join Blog link.
What it does:-
- Allows users to join blogs on a multisite network
- Site Admin can choose the role they want the users to have
- Works with Multisite WordPress Install and is compatible with BuddyPress
I created this plugin to act as a companion for our other plugin, the BuddyPress Multi Network Plugin. You can encourage your users to join various networks on the Mutisite install using this plugin.
Here is a couple of screenshots.
Join Blog Widget Options:-
Download & Installation:-
- Introducing Disable Site Delete plugin for WordPress Multisite based Networks
- Introducing BuddyPress Multi Network Plugin: Create Multiple separate Social networks on a single BuddyPress Install
- Remove /blog slug from the default blog of wpmu subdirectory installation
- Add avatars to your Blogs on a BuddyPress/WordPress multisite Network
- Recently Updated Blogs Widget for WordPress Mu