I am glad to introduce our another free plugin “bpdev logout redirect” for wordpress Mu and Buddypress.
So what It does
- For WPMU, redirect users to main site, when they logout
- For buddypress, if the user is logged in at back end, he will be redirected to the front page of the site on which buddypress is enabled. For the user not logged in backend, buddypress already redirects them to main site on logout.
So, It is basically a simple plugin, allowing you to redirect your user to the main site while they logout.
I have used the filter “logout_url” to manipulate it, anyway, It was just a few lines of code.
Please download it by clicking on the right side download icon .
[drain file 17 show]
1.Unzip the plugin bpdev-logout-redirect.zip
2.Upload it to wp-content/plugins
3.Go to Dashboard->Plugins->Installed
4.Activate BpDev Logout redirect Sitewide
Hope It helps.
Let me know in comments whether it worked for you or not or if you found any problem.
- BP Redirect to profile Plugin :redirect Users to their profile on Login on buddypress sites
- Plugin BP Auto activate Auto Login-redirect to profile, automatically activate your new user signup, log them in and redirect to their buddypress profile on signup
- Buddypress trick:Redirect Users to their profile on login
- Stealth Mode for Buddypress Site Admin Plugin
- Set default theme for the Newly Created blogs on your wordpress MU/buddypress Site