It has been more than a week since I lasted posted a new plugin. Well, I am back again with a simple plugin. Thanks to Greg for the Idea.
The plugin, BP Community Activity on profile shows all the community activity on user profile. It adds a sub nav in User activity with name “All Activity”. A logged in user can click on it to see what is happening across the network.
- Show sitewide activity on user profile itself
- what more?
This plugin will help you to stream line your network on the lines of the popular social networks like facebook etc.
Hope it will help a few of you.
Download & Installation:-
In case you want to show the post form on the All activity page, please open your theme
<?php if ( is_user_logged_in() && bp_is_my_profile() && ( '' == bp_current_action() || 'just-me' == bp_current_action() ) ) : ?> <?php locate_template( array( 'activity/post-form.php'), true ) ?> <?php endif; ?>
and change it to
<?php if ( is_user_logged_in() && bp_is_my_profile() && ( '' == bp_current_action() || 'just-me' == bp_current_action()||BPCOM_ACTIVITY_SLUG == bp_current_action() ) ) : ?> <?php locate_template( array( 'activity/post-form.php'), true ) ?> <?php endif; ?>
That will show the post form on the Community activity page.
Please let me know your suggestions for the improvement or anything you want to know.
- BuddyPress Sitewide Activity Widget updates
- Introducing Facebook Like User Activity Stream(Home activity feed) for BuddyPress Based Social Network
- Allow your users to change their Profile page background using BP Custom Background For User Profile Plugin
- BuddyPress Activity as Wire Updated for BuddyPress 1.6 & BuddyPress 1.7
- BuddyPress Sitewide Activity Widget for BuddyPress 1.2 and above