BuddyDev Important changes
Just wanted to notify you all that we are making some important changes on BuddyDev on 28th and 29th July. There are a few changes, which are aimed at future and will break our forums/support. Our support forums have been almost dead as recently most of the support was either handled by private ticket or email. In future, we are discontinuing private ticketing and email support options to help us concentrate on single support channel. We will only be providing support via forums.
- Automatic Upgrader:- BuddyDev dashboard plugin will enable automatic upgrade for all BuddyDev plugins
- Discontinuing old support forum
- Discontinuing private ticket system
- Discontinuing email support( Will be available in case of critical issues )
- New support forum will start from scratch and will handle all support
- Focus on support.
Thank you for being a valuable member.
Brajesh & The BuddyDev Team
wonder why premium plugin won't get update? i bought a few premium plugins, but of course one month or half year membership already expired…
thank you for the comment.
This allows updates for the premium plugins only if you have an active subscription/valid order.
I am sorry for the inconvenience.