If you have a child theme active, you can easily upgrade to Community Builder Pro theme without loosing any customizations.
- Install Community Builder Pro theme by following this guide (do no activate it or install the pro child theme).
- Once you have the theme installed, You will need to edit the “style.css” in your child theme.
- Open your child theme using a file editor.
- Look for a line at the top that says Template: community-builder
- Change it to Template: community-builder-pro
- That’s it. You have upgraded successfully.