How to use Community Builder child theme
Using child theme in WordPress is a good practice as it saves your customizations in future theme updates. We provide pre-built child themes for the Community Builder Free & Pro theme.
- If you have just installed or upgraded to Community Builder Pro from Community Builder 1.x, Please follow the steps here
- If you have upgraded from Community Builder Free to Community Builder Pro, Please see the steps here.
Steps to install Community Builder Child theme:-
- Please download it from here.
- Log in to your site as Site Admin
- Visit Dashboard->Appearance->Themes
- Click “Add New”
- Click “Upload”
- Select the downloaded file and click “upload”
- That’s it. Enjoy the power of building communities with Community Builder Pro.