Sitewide Footer Content Plugin for WordPress Multisite/BuddyPress
What It Does
- allows WordPress mu site Administrator to add content which will be displayed at the bottom of each and every page of the site(including all user blogs)
- If you have BuddyPress, the content will be shown at the bottom of each and every BuddyPress page(directory/profile etc)
Why Use it
- You may give a unique branding on each and every page on the site
- You may add scripts to collect stats about the whole site
- Go to dashboard->Plugins->Add New
- Use Upload(from the top menu) and Upload the plugin file "bpdev-sitewide-footer-content.zip"
- Activate the plugin "BPDev Site Wide Footer Content" Network wide
That's it. Alternatively you can use ftp to upload the unzipped directory "bpdev-sitewide-footer-content" to wp-content/plugins or wp-content/mu-plugins.
If you upload to wp-content/plugin, this plugin must be activated sitewide. If you have uploaded to mu-plugins, you don't have to activate, It is activated automatically site wide.
How to Use
1. Login as Site administrator
2. Go to SiteAdmin->Options, here you will see something like this
That's It, you are done. Now the code will be active/shown on all the site pages.
Have you checked our all new buddydev premium, It gives you access to all our premium plugins/themes and support forum for as low as $33, check out BuddyDev premium to find more.
Cool, thank you. So Brajesh, do you ever sleep? Cheers.
Thanks mercime 🙂 haha … sleep ..what is that btw 😛
I downloaded your cosmic buddy theme and I would like to say you are the best, this makes my life so much easier lol THANKYOU
I downloaded this plugin for the footer in and I was able to change in the site admin section but nothing shows up on front end. Am i doing something wrong.
Here is the site
Your comment was caught in spam. I just checked your site today and your site points to the parked domain. so I am unable to help.