This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Peter Amato on #48758
  • Participant
    Peter Amato on #48759

So the message submit process deleted from the previous message the 7 digit string was noticing have been appended. Perhaps using back tic ‘ ” ‘ will prevent that.

• Participant
    Peter Amato on #48760

Nope

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #48765

Hi Peter,
    Thank you for the details.

No issues with the missing qotes.
    I had a look and while I can see the issue you are pointing, It has nothing to do with profile tabs. Yes, the tab plugin is acting like a a trigger to unleash the bug.

The profile tab plugin only affects site.com/members/member-user/… pages and not the activity directory or any directory pages.

At the moment, you are using a custom page as home page and my guess is the code showing the activity there is trying to do it unorthodox leading to the issue.

I had a look in the back end and the page shows “Block editor, Elementor”, so I did not edit it. Did you use Elementor or the block editor to create it? Please let me know and I will check that to see what is causing this.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Peter Amato on #48768
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #48771
  • Participant
    Peter Amato on #48944

Hi Brajesh,
    Have you been able to determine how to fix my issue with the profile tab with the activity slug causing an problem with the activity page?

• Participant
    Peter Amato on #48978

Hi Brajesh,
    I’m hoping that you will have a solution for this issue soon as I am approaching the planned roll out of the site update with the new user tabs.
    Thanks,
    Peter

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #48988

Hi Peter,
    My apologies.

Please check your staging site now. I have removed ‘all-activity’ from the default sub nav option in the Tab settings and it is working now.
    It seems that the community activity on profile plugin has some kind of conflict that leads to this.

For the time being, Please remove ‘all-activity’ from the Activity tab settings.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved