- Peter Amato on March 13, 2023 at 2:31 am #48757This reply has been marked as private.
- Peter Amato on March 13, 2023 at 2:38 am #48758This reply has been marked as private.
- Peter Amato on March 13, 2023 at 2:43 am #48759
So the message submit process deleted from the previous message the 7 digit string was noticing have been appended. Perhaps using back tic ‘ ” ‘ will prevent that.
- Peter Amato on March 13, 2023 at 2:44 am #48760
- Brajesh Singh on March 13, 2023 at 9:11 am #48765
Thank you for the details.
No issues with the missing qotes.
I had a look and while I can see the issue you are pointing, It has nothing to do with profile tabs. Yes, the tab plugin is acting like a a trigger to unleash the bug.
The profile tab plugin only affects site.com/members/member-user/… pages and not the activity directory or any directory pages.
At the moment, you are using a custom page as home page and my guess is the code showing the activity there is trying to do it unorthodox leading to the issue.
I had a look in the back end and the page shows “Block editor, Elementor”, so I did not edit it. Did you use Elementor or the block editor to create it? Please let me know and I will check that to see what is causing this.
- This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Brajesh Singh.
- Peter Amato on March 13, 2023 at 9:51 pm #48768This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on March 14, 2023 at 12:41 am #48771This reply has been marked as private.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.