BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] All covers reset, cannot upload (groups, profiles, etc)

Tagged: 

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    David Riewe on #36397

All of my profile covers and group covers have defaulted and I cannot upload to any of them. When I try to “change cover” I select the jpg it goes through the motions of uploading then displays “There was a problem uploading the cover image.”

• Participant
    David Riewe on #36398

Changing profile image is not a problem, only happens one changing the cover image.

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #36402

Hello David,

Sorry for inconvenience. Please do let which environment you are dealing with is it BuddyPress or BuddyBoss Plateform and BuddyPress with Youzer. Are you able to upload media to WordPress under media section.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    David Riewe on #36409

Sorry about that. I am Running BuddyPress with the Community builder theme. I have the buddy pro package.

• Participant
    David Riewe on #36412

That is “Community Builder Pro” theme. I was having no problem with adding cover images to profiles and group pages. This morning I discovered they had defaulted and I cannot make updates. The function of adding profile pictures still works, only the cover isn’t.

• Participant
    David Riewe on #36418

I found the problem. I forgot I changed from legacy to Nouveau. Changing back to Legacy, then checking the options to allow registered users to upload avatars and groups brought everything back.

This can be closed 🙂

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #36419

Hi David,
    Thank you for the reply.

Is there any recent change in your plugins(Installed or updated any plugin related to Image or uploads).

Also, Can you please check the Dashboard->Settings->BuddyPress->Options and tell me if the Cover upload is enabled there for members/groups.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #36422

Hi David,
    Thank you. I just saw your previous reply.

I am glad that you resolved it.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved