BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Any chance of adding a redirect option to the profile completion plugin?

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #51364

Hello Lesbos,

Happy to hear it was helpful. You can use the code inside the ‘bp-custom.php’ file or the active theme ‘functions.php’ file.

You can refer to the following resource in case you do not know what is ‘bp-custom.php’ file:

https://buddydev.com/docs/buddypress-guides/what-is-bp-custom-php/

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Lesbos Biker on #51431

Ravi, i installed the plugin but there are no settings that you mention. I only need to redirect to 1) complete required fields and 2) upload a profile photo. I don’t want the profile cover photo to be a requirement. How/where do i edit this setting so there’s no redirect to do so? I included a link to a recording to show there are no settings.

https://www.loom.com/share/1926873fb3074787a2e2d781ec42966f?sid=459058d1-d81a-4662-b511-3eccb36d6c97

Thanks,
    Darlene

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Lesbos Biker on #51516

Hi Ravi, please disregard my previous message. Initially i used the plugin directly from WordPress. But reading through the forum here, I found the link to download the plugin and i have the settings now.

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #51532

Hello Lesbos,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This plugin is hosted only on ‘WordPres.org’. You can find the settings under Settings > BuddyPress Profile Completion. There might be chances that the settings link with the plugin on the plugins page is missing. If not there we will add this in future releases.

Please point me to the forum link so I can tell you whether it is the latest version.

Regards
    Ravi

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved