BuddyDev

Search

Any known sliders/slideshows that work with MediaPress specific galleries?

Tagged: ,

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Sam McClellan on #13056

Hi – I’m looking (so far unsuccessfully) for a slideshow or slider plugin that will display images from specific galleries, anyone know of one?

Thanks,
    Sam

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #13075

We have 2 plugins for the same.

Here is one
    https://github.com/mediapress/mpp-light-gallery

We don’t have documents available for it yet and that’s why it is not available on our site. It will be in next few days or week.

For now, When you activate it, Please visit relevant Tab on the MediaPress setting and Select Light Gallery view to use slider.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Sam McClellan on #13091

Hi Brajesh – thanks for your quick response. I installed the plugin and the only thing I can see different is there’s now a Light Gallery Grid option in the settings, is that corrrect? I don’t think I explained what I wanted, I need to display the photos from four specific galleries within one slideshow/slider. Is that possible?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #13120

Hi Sam,
    Thank you.

Before assisting further,can you please check if a slider like this will solve the purpose
    http://sachinchoolur.github.io/lightGallery/

If yes, Then I can suggest some way.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Sam McClellan on #13129

That’s beautiful, yes. The dynamic mode (so that it can be started from a sidebar image) and captions would be idea. Is it possible to set it up to show any images in four galleries?

• Participant
    Sam McClellan on #28992

I’m revisiting this, never got a final response. I need a slideshow that will show images from four user galleries on the home page of my site, is this possible?

Thanks,
    Sam

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #28993

Hi Sam,
    We do have at least 2 sliders for MediaPress.

Since @ravisharma developed these sliders for us and he is busy with something else currently, we will need 3-4 days to put it on github.

Please check back in 3-4 days.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Sam McClellan on #29000

Okay thanks Brajesh, do you know if either will allow you to set which galleries are being pulled from? I need to have it from 4 galleries if possible.

Sam

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #29003

Hi Sam,
    I do not think we have that kind of functionality. Currently, it has option for filtering components(user/groups), limiting the number and some order by option.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Sam McClellan on #29004

Okay I might be able to use filter by group.

Thank you Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved