BuddyDev

Search

Array text in Header Actions

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #40150

Hello Carsten,

I have tried after deactivating two plugins PWA and Object Cache 4 Everyone. But unable to see the issue on the profile. Please tell me how can I see the issue.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    calu on #40155

Hello Ravi, sorry for the inconvenience, the issue is that there are no Poke button under members profiles, but only a text ‘Array’ as you can see in this screenshot

https://imgur.com/TXz1Trz

Regards
    Carsten

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #40161

Hello Carsten,

Thank you for sharing the screenshot. On my end, it is showing ‘Send Message’ and ‘Suspend’ buttons. Please have a look here:

https://tinyurl.com/yhnjtwtd

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    calu on #40163

Hi Ravi, that’s because you are logged in as admin as well, then all buttons are displayed, except the poke button.

I have removed the admin rights from your profile, please try again now.

Thanks!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #40164

Hello Carsten,

Please try after deactivating “BP Messaging Control” plugins and refresh caches if you are using any cache plugin.

Regards
    Ravo

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #40165

Hello Carsten,

Also, please make sure the activity component is enabled Poke works with the activity component enabled.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    calu on #40166

Hello Ravi, I forgot Poke’s dependency of having the Activity stream activated, now the Poke button is displayed. Thanks for solving this part.

Still I have the issue with the Array.
    I have seen this before, but I’m not sure it has anything to do with the Messaging Control plugin. The Array text just only appears when no other buttons are present in member-header-actions.

https://imgur.com/UEZelT7

Regards
    Carsten

• Participant
    calu on #40167

Thanks a lot for your help, Ravi, I think I have to contact Venutius about Messaging Control.

Regards
    Carsten

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #40168

Hello Carsten,

Thank you for the acknowledgment. Yes, Array text showing on my local development server as well when I am applying some kind of restriction using the Message Control plugin.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    calu on #40169

Hello Ravi, thanks for this important piece of information, now I can rule out my setup, and address the issue to the developer of Messaging Control.
    The strange thing is that it had suddenly appeared, without any updates from MC.

Thanks again!

Carsten

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved