- Brajesh Singh on May 15, 2018 at 11:29 pm #15111
Thank you for the kind words Chris. Glad that it worked 🙂
- Chris Comish on May 15, 2018 at 11:33 pm #15112
Could you please publish a solution where a query like “*diet*” in the ban list would match something like h.mydietstuff.com? This would be very helpful.
- Brajesh Singh on May 16, 2018 at 12:47 am #15113
Thank you for the suggestion.
In today’s update, It won’t work but I have looked into it and I will push an update tomorrow with docs to allow it.
- Brajesh Singh on May 16, 2018 at 4:23 pm #15121
Thank you for the patience.
I have added wildcard support now.
Please use 1.0.3
Please do note that *.example.com will match all sub domains of example.com but not example.com. You will need to add the main site as another entry.
Also *some* will expand to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and so on.
- Chris Comish on May 16, 2018 at 4:58 pm #15123
Thank you very much Brajesh!
- Brajesh Singh on May 17, 2018 at 2:35 pm #15153
You are welcome. Marking it as resolved.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.