BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Bllog only showing one set of comments for all blogs

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #13219

Hi Richard,
    How are you showing comment on the posts list? Are you using a custom template file for it? If yes, Please link me to the code on pastebin.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Richard Foley on #13230

hi Brajesh,

I hear you but no, I’m not using any custom template for the blog/posts at all. I simply pointed the install to the /posts page:

You are currently editing the page that shows your latest posts.

Nothing else going on, so far as I can see.

R.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #13235

Hi Richard,

I am not sure what is

You are currently editing the page that shows your latest posts.

Is it coming from some plugin?

• Participant
    Richard Foley on #13236

I think that wording is the standard from WordPress for the Posts/Blogs page.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #13254

Hi Richard,
    I am sorry but I am still not sure about this.

Can you please provide me an example of the page url(There is no need to link, all I need the idea whether it is on user profile or site archive).

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Richard Foley on #13261

sure, the problem is when the post is displayed under /posts/ (via posts-on-user-profile=no), then the comments displayed are the ones from post_id=123. Wrong, regardless of which post is displayed.

When the post is displayed under /members/username/blog (via posts-on-user-profile=yes), then the comments are displayed are the ones from the post displayed. 100% correct.

It seems to me that the posts-on-user-profile=yes setting, displays the post onsite correctly, but the comments are pulled from the wrong place. Does that make sense?

R.

• Participant
    Richard Foley on #16842

hi Brajesh,

still having this issue. The comments are the same single entry for all blogs. If I go to a list of blog posts (eg:) here: site/en/members/username/bb/, then I see for example 20 comments on a blog. When I click the blog link (eg:) like this: site/en/members/username/bb/my-posts/130938/ I end up on a page with the same single comment as on every other blog.

Do you have any helpful suggestions?

• Participant
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #16852

Thank you.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Bllog only showing one set of comments for all blogs’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved