BuddyDev

Search

BP Force Profile Photo – error

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    MargaritaS on #16623

In the Topic “BP Force Profile Photo” Brajesh gave me a solution.
    https://buddydev.com/support/forums/topic/bp-force-profile-photo-3/

But few days ago, I see that users are remiving their Profile Photo, I need that this plugin do not leave them to remove their photo. And it have to capture when a user has not uploaded a photo and it has not been approved by the administrator, as long as the user does not have an approved photo, the plugin must not allow the user to participate in the website.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #16630

Hi Margarita,
    The force profile photo will make sure that if a user removes his/her photo, they will get redirected to change profile photo.

If you need moderation/approval, you can use the following plugin

https://buddydev.com/plugins/buddypress-avatar-moderator/

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    MargaritaS on #16714

Hi Brajesh

I have have “BuddyPress avatar moderatir” 1.0.0, now I will try to install the updated 1.0.1.

I will tell you what happens after the updated.

Best regards

Margarita

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #16735

Hi Margarita,
    Sure. Please do let me know how it goes. The approval should work with it. It won’t restrict the user though.

• Participant
    MargaritaS on #16910

0h, need also I need It restrict the user though. In the 1.0.0 version the approval is working. What is the solution for restrict user?

• Participant
    MargaritaS on #17662

Please, also I need It restrict the user though. In the 1.0.0 version the approval is working. What is the solution for restrict user?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #17664

Hi Margarita,
    Please let me know a few more things and I will post some code for the same.

1. If the user is not allowed to interact on the site, what should they will be allowed to do?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    MargaritaS on #17671

1.-only can upload a photo and wait that admin accept it. When it be approbed then the user can use the site. But if admin do not approdeb it or denied it, the user can not use the site (interact on the site).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved