- Christopher Niedzwiecki on January 5, 2017 at 7:47 pm #6936
Awesome addition to the plugin list. Didn’t even know this existed. I think I need to add the text box that google authenticator uses on the white page login. Without it, I can’t enter the code on my phone.
- Brajesh Singh on January 7, 2017 at 10:17 am #6944
Thank you. We did not test it with the Branded Login plugin. We will be doing that today and will update you.
- Christopher Niedzwiecki on January 7, 2017 at 3:55 pm #6948
- Christopher Niedzwiecki on January 22, 2017 at 8:54 pm #7057
Have you guys checked into this yet?
- Brajesh Singh on January 23, 2017 at 8:21 am #7064
I have updated the plugin. Version 1.3.1 adds the
‘login_form’ hook in the login.php template file and that makes it work.
Ff you have a custom login.php template file, please add the following line
<?php do_action( 'login_form' ); ?>
where you want the google authenticator input field to be available and it will work.
Hope that helps.
- Christopher Niedzwiecki on January 23, 2017 at 2:41 pm #7079
That sounds awesome man. Thanks a lot!
- Brajesh Singh on January 26, 2017 at 11:48 am #7097
You are welcome Chris 🙂
Marking this thread as resolved.
- Graham Hoffman on January 26, 2017 at 10:21 pm #7115
Perfect, this is something I’m going to integrate next week. Awesome stuff!
- Brajesh Singh on January 27, 2017 at 6:19 am #7118
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.