- Jay Anderson on September 9, 2015 at 8:43 pm #417
WP version 4.3
Buddypress installed on Main site
BP Magic Theme Version 1.0.6
Hello, I can’t seem to be able to upload images to the BP Magic Options -> General Settings Logo or Favicon. When I select the image and press the Insert into Post button the image doesn’t load and all that is there is the Remove Upload link.
I have installed the same setup on several other site with no problems at all. I have also deactivated all the plugins and the image still will not load.
Here’s a list of plugins:
– BP Magic 1.0.7
– bbPress 2.5.8
– Black Studio TinyMCE Widget 2.2.7
– BP Non Editable Profile Fields 1.0.0
– BP Redirect to Profile for Buddypress 1.2
– BP Xprofile Member Type Field 1.0.0
– BuddyPress 2.3.3
– BuddyPress Activity Plus 1.6.3
– BuddyPress Member Type Generator 1.0.1
– BuddyPress Profile Visibility Manager 1.2.5
– Formidable 2.0.12
– MediaPress 1.0 Beta 1
– Nav Menu Roles 1.7.1
– User Name Availability Checker for wordpress/buddypress 1.0.4
– User Synchronization 1.1.4
– WordPress Chat 220.127.116.11
- Brajesh Singh on September 9, 2015 at 10:08 pm #421
I am sorry for the trouble.
Can you please confirm if the image uploaded successfully? You can check that by visiting Media menu.
- Jay Anderson on September 9, 2015 at 10:43 pm #426
Yes, the media is in the media library. I also tried with previous images that I had uploaded before changing the them over. I also tried to use the ULR to load an image with no luck.
- Brajesh Singh on September 12, 2015 at 8:42 am #460
I am sorry for the delayed reply. I looked into it today and It is working on my system.
If feasible, you may PM me the details, and I will look into it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.