BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BP Member Types Pro Cover Image option

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Sam Morris on #22160

Hi Brajesh – I just wanted to pass along a suggestion for Member Types. It would be great if, in addition to the avatar, you allowed the Cover Image default to be set per member type. And even better than that would be the ability to turn this functionality on/off per member type (in addition to avatar). Let me give you my scenario, which I think may be common:

Member type = Individual > default avatar SET to ON | cover Image switched to OFF
    Member type = Business > avatar switched to OFF | default cover image SET to ON

In this scenario (mine), when a user visits a profile, they’ll visually identify a profile as person or as a business from the visual cues.

Don’t even know if it’s possible, but I wanted to pass that along.

Thanks,
    Sam

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #22173

Hi Sam,
    Thank you for the suggestion and the example.
    We can certainly add it. Will let you know tomorrow if we can get it this week or early next week.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #22383

Hi Sam,
    Hope you are doing well.

We have got this feature in the plugin now. With BuddyPress Member Types pro 1.3.2 and above you can set default cover image for each member type.

https://buddydev.com/plugins/buddypress-member-types-pro/

If you don’t set a cover for a certain type, we won’t override the default cover image in that case.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Sam Morris on #22395

Thank you, Brajesh!

The topic ‘ [Resolved] BP Member Types Pro Cover Image option’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved