BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BP Multi Network not filtering members…

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    RickHN on #16831

Hi Brajesh… hello everybody!!

I’m using BP Multi Network for about 5 months in a multisite and was doing good but some days ago is not filtering members (I mean none of new users are listing in members page, only old registered users).

I already check the “xx_n_bp_mnetwork_users” table and new registered users are registering ok the “user_id” and “network_id” fields.

I’v been registering users in users-add new user in wpadmin backend.

I have the define('BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG', true); line in bp_custom.php (I did try even in config.php).

I tried deinstall BP an reinstalling following instructions in https://buddydev.com/plugins/buddypress-multi-network/documentation/ but not getting work. In some tries the associated pages option are missing in Settings-Buddypress.

When I deactivate the plugin then all members of all subsites indeed are listed (we know that is not we want)

I’ll appreciatte some help.

THANKS.!!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #16839

Hi Ricardo,
    It seems to me that the problem lies with last active time of the user.

BuddyPress will list a user if

– User account is activated
    – And the user has logged in to the site atleast once(stores the last active time in activity table).

It seems to me the user might not have logged/visited a sub network. Can you please login as a user(you can use User switching plugin) and visit a subnetwork(of which that user is member) and see if they appear in the members directory or not?

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #24547

Closing as resolved due to lack of activity and the age of the ticket.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] BP Multi Network not filtering members…’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved