BuddyDev

Search

Buddy Circles – Everyone in Circle

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Christian Freeman on #27041

Hi BuddyDev Team,

I’m running a WordPress Multisite (Sub Directory), and I’m using BuddyCircles 1.0.4 (Network Activated) and BuddyPress 5.0.0 (Network Activated with MultiBlog Enabled). And my Theme is Astra Pro 2.1.4.

After installing the plugin and running my first tests, I noticed that when I add a member to my Circle, when I view the circle, it shows me ALL of he members on the site, instead of just the ones I added. I’ve tested this as an admin member, and as another test user, and it happens in both cases.

Do you have any ideas on what could be causing this, and how to fix it?

Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #27042

Hi Christian,
    Welcome to BuddyDev forums.

Is there any plugin you are using which modifies the members loop or members list in some way?

Please let me know I will assist.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Christian Freeman on #27050

Hi Brajesh,

Sorry for the delayed response on this.

To answer your question, yes, I had BuddyPress Follow and BuddyPress FEatured Members Network activated. I deactivated both of these, and I’m still seeing the issue.

When I view my Circles from my Profile, it shows the correct number of members that I added to the circle, a but when I click on the circle to see the members within it, it just basically shows the normal members loop with all of the members, including me.

It seems like it’s not filtering out all the other members from the members loop. So instead of showing only the members included in the circle, it shows all of the members.

I am using the BP Nouveau template pack as well.

• Participant
    Christian Freeman on #27052

I also have your Member Types Pro plugin Network Active, so I tried deactivating that and testing this again, but the issue still remains.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #27058

Hi Christian,
    Than you for the details.

Will it be feasible for you to provide me access to the site admin?

Also, Since it is multisite, I may need ftp access to debug it. Please provide the details if feaisble to help me troubleshoot it quickly.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Christian Freeman on #27062
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #27087
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    Christian Freeman on #27094

Sure, no problem.

Thanks

• Participant
    Christian Freeman on #27125

Hi Brajesh,

I just want to follow up with you on this to see if you’ve found out the source of the issue? And if you are currently working on a solution?

Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #27126

Hi Christian,
    I am sorry I did not reply earlier.

I have checked it and the issue is related to a conflict with BP Nouveau template. It works with Legacy template pack.

With Nouveau the correct list is loaded initially and then it is replaced by all members list.

We will be releasing an update for this by coming Tuesday(BuddyCircle update). I will post back after the update here.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved