BuddyDev

Search

BuddyBlog Pro Plugin Issue

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Jack Hall on #49761

I am trying to setup the BuddyBlog Pro plugin on my site that is running the BuddyBoss theme and platform. I have followed the instructions highlighted in the documentation, and have created two separate forms under the BuddyBlog menu.

When attempting to enable tab for post type on user profile, my newly created forms are not shown in the list. I only have the option of ‘post’ – this does enable me to configure it with a custom name to display on the users profile, but this does not work in my case as I need two separate tabs for different types of blog post.

Thanks in advance,
    Jack

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #49770

Hi Jack,
    Welcome to BuddyDev support forums.

Please visit dashboard->BuddyBlog->Settings-> “Post” tab and look for “Creation”. Please select the form you created under this section.

You can also decide which users have access to which tabs under the “Posts” tab. We have one section for each of the sub tab.

Please let me know if that works for you or not?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Jack Hall on #49773

Hi Brajesh,

Thanks for the quick reply – I have selected the created form under the ‘Creation’ section as suggested, but this still only allows me to select a single form.

I think I may not be explaining myself very well, it is the first screenshot in the guide linked below that I am trying to achieve.

https://buddydev.com/docs/buddyblog-pro/user-profile-tabs-setting-with-buddyblog-pro/

I don’t have any options other than ‘post’ – So I would have assumed that I should see the title’s for the forms/blog types here?

Thanks,
    Jack

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #49779

Hi Jack,
    I am sorry for the delayed reply.

It seems you have only one post type[e ‘post’ available currently.

You can create as many forms as you need but there can be only one form per post types. The screenshot lists all the available(and usable) post types.

If you want to have Recipe etc, Please register a new post type using CPTUI or similar plugin and then you can utilise them with BuddyBlog to add new tabs.

Please do correct me if I missed your question.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved