BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Buddyblog tab name won't change

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Kreatsya on #17924

Hello there!

I wanted to change buddyblog profile tab name to “posts”. I downloaded both the existing buddypress.pot and buddypress-en_US.po that I already have. In buddypress-en_US.po I made some small changes and when I uploaded it to the website it worked. The problem here is that when I edit the file with Poedit I don’t see source text that I can change for the tab name. I did change other texts that include the word blog and it works fine, it’s just that I can’t change the tab name…

Another small question – a few days ago I got a notification that there was a Buddyblog update. I checked the updates section and there was indeed an update available for buddyblog. I didn’t update it at the time, returned later to update it and it was gone. Was there really an update or was it just a glitch?

Thanks in advance!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #17928

Hi Kreatsya,
    Are you trying t change it from “Blog” to “Posts”.

If yes, Please try translating buddyblog/languages/buddyblog-en_US.po and rename the generade file to your locale.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Kreatsya on #17934

Thanks again for your help! It works just great! Keep up the great work you’re doing here on Buddydev!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #17936

You are welcome 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved