Unfortunetly I can’t, because my theme support has expired… 🙁
Btw, I figured I had Buddyblog 1.3.3 so i thought that by uninstalling it and installing 1.3.4 might solve the problem. Unfortunately, not only did it not solve the problem, now I don’t have the ‘set featured image” option either… Should I install the previous version or…?
*Enable Post Thumbnail? is set you yes
- This reply was modified 4 years ago by Kreatsya.
Can you please remind me of something: Does BuddyBlog allow users to chage fonts (itallic, bold…), add hyperlinks etc? I kind of remember that when I first installed BuddyBlog it did have these features, then I installed youzer and there was only “add media”, no text editor. I deactivated youzer, and still no text editor, so now I don’t know if I imagined it or it was really there…
Thanks for your answer. I disabled Youzer and the tinymce error is still there. Unfortunatelly, my site is already live and running, so I don’t know if I can switch the theme without loosing everything that I’ve already done.
As for the upload, it seems that now it’s ok.
All the best,
1. I’m using wordpress 4.9.8
2. How can I know if I’m using tinymce editor? As far as the plugin with that name, no.
3. It’s Aardvark. They are using WpBakery, rtMedia and Responsive for Visual Composer. I deactivated rtmedia and installed MediaPress, the same thing was happening on both rtmedia and mediapress, so I guess it’s not that. I also installed Elementor Pro for dysplaying user posts on the home page.
4. I have to ckeck if it’s still happening, it did happen all the time for a short period of time (like one-two days), now it’s kind of intermittent. Hosting support says it’s not them…
5. I’m also using Youzer plugin and there are lots of css issues with Aardvark, but they are fixing them. However, they say that this issue is not caused by youzer. I’m wondering if there are any known issues between youzer and buddydev plugins (I’m using other plugins, not just buddyblog).
Thanks in advance,