Since BuddyPress 3.0 released, Many of you may be wondering what is the status of our plugins.
For premium plugins:- All of our premium plugins work nicely with BuddyPress 3.0 and BuddyPress Legacy template pack.
Here is the list and their status
1. BuddyPress Member Types Pro – Works, updated
2. BuddyPress User Contact Form:- Works
3. BuddyPress User Profile tabs Creator Pro :- works
4. BuddyPress Avatar Moderator – works
5. BuddyPress Deactivate Account – has an issue with Nouveau. Deactivated user can send message. Fix needs change in Nouveau. Will be available with 3.0.1
6. BuddyPress Editable Activity:- Work, updated.
7. BuddyPress Anonymous Activity :- Has issues with Nouveau(Nouveau uses incorrect hook). Fix will be available in BuddyPress 3.0.1
8. BuddyPress Default Email Notification Settings Control :- works
9. BuddyPress Private Message Rate Limiter:- Does not work with Nouveau.
10. BuddyPress Rate Limit User Activity:- Had issues. Been fixed. Will be pushing today.
11. BuddyPress Limit Friendship Request:- issue with Nouveau
12. BuddyPress Limit Friendship:- Not working with Nouveau
13. BuddyPress profile Visibility Manager:- working
14. BuddyPress Default Group Tab :- working
15. BuddyPress Ajax Registration- working
16. Facebook Like User Activity Stream for BuddyPress:- working
17. BuddyPress Message Privacy:- Not working with Nouveau
18. One Click Mark Spammer for BuddyPress:- working
19. Recent Visitors For BuddyPress Profile :- working
20. BuddyPress Stealth Mode for Site Admin – working
21. BuddyPress Auto Activate Auto Login – working
22. BuddyPress Branded Login – Not tested
All the plugins work as expected if you are using BuddyPress 3.0 and BuddyPress Legacy template pack.
In its current state, BuddyPress Nouveau template pack has too many bugs/limitations. The expectation is that these bugs will be fixed in 3.0.1. When 3.0.1 comes, the non working plugins will work with Nouveau template pack too.
For free plugins, we have tested around 16 till now. We will publish another topic about them when done with others.
If you re using BuddyPress 3.0 and have found a bug, please create a new topic and we will assist.
The topic ‘BuddyPress 3.0 and BuddyDev Plugins’ is closed to new replies.