BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BuddyPress Activity Shortcode Load More

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    bigkahunaburger on #499

How do I add a “load more” button to the activity stream using this plugin?

https://buddydev.com/plugins/bp-activity-shortcode/

Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #502

Hi,
    Welcome to BuddyDev forums.
    I just checked and saw that it is showing listing 1-0 of 0 at the bottom of the list. Looking at it right now, will get back to you in next 2 hours.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    bigkahunaburger on #507

Thanks

I tried adding the code for it with limited results. I got it to show and even go to the next page. However without the ajax. It reloaded the page to go to page 2, 3, etc.

• Participant
    bigkahunaburger on #518

Any luck fixing it?

• Participant
    bigkahunaburger on #554

Sure is a long 2 hours.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #555

Sorry about that.
    Sometimes, the free support may not get attention due to other priority work. I hope you understand that. I will look into it again today.

• Participant
    bigkahunaburger on #716

I understand that. I would buy the plugin if it was for sale. I would even pay for support. However there is now one big problem. You didn’t have to offer support (it would be understandable), but you did. Now you have lied to me twice. Why would I ever buy anything from you or trust your code?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #717

First, I missed your post here again because of other ongoing threads. There was an easy fix, after seeing your message I pushed that to github today.
    https://github.com/sbrajesh/bp-activity-shortcode/commit/da2692368eb75ef434b8ccf67f1cd9268b443165
    Here is the plugin download
    https://buddydev.com/plugins/bp-activity-shortcode/

Second, you don’t have to trust my code, I know what I write and I hold a graduate degree in software engineering with more than 8 years of experience, so I don’t need your recognition for my programming ability.

Just wanted to clarify about your other misleading comment, As I checked, this pluigin was listed to have support package available. No, you are not required to buy it but don’t give an impression that you wanted to.

Time is very important, and I may not be able to handle all the free requests we have been getting here, Our paid members are priority and they will remain so. I will keep investing some time in supporting free members, but there is no guarantee on free support.

So, if you are looking for free support, you are most welcome, I will do my best to provide support, but there is no guarantee or time frame.

• Participant
    bigkahunaburger on #719

My comment wasn’t misleading. You said September 15, you would be back in 2 hours. You where not. On September 23 you said you would be back that day. You where not.

As far as support packages, I only mentioned I would have purchased one if it wasn’t for the above facts.

Thanks for fixing it (I have not tested it). However after waiting weeks and giving up hope we decided on a different solution.

Thanks anyway.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #720

Lie is a strong word and delay happens sometimes due to other priorities. So, connecting delay with lie is not something I like. In all my comments, all I said was I will look into that and so I did, my mistake I should have replied back and told you that there will be a delayed fix.

Anyway, Let us not fight over that as you have selected a different solution. All the best with your project.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] BuddyPress Activity Shortcode Load More’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved