Level: Master
    smart life on #12368

Hi,

https://buddydev.com/plugins/bp-ajax-registration/documentation/

1)
    I used this plugin
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-ajax-login-and-register/

There is “sign up” button

How do i make “sign up” of bellow plugin will pop-up buddypress register via plugin “buddypress ajax register”

What code should i added to child-theme php to make change it work as expect?

2) Register buddypress form
    How do i add url after “complete sign up” button with extra 2 button as following
    + login
    + lost password

Thanks

• Participant
    smart life on #12384

Hi, don’t take care this topic yet. Let me try something more.

• Participant
    smart life on #12394
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    smart life on #12395

More clear.

I cannot found the file https://domain.com/_auto.js?_req=L2ZvcnVt

I don’t know why active your plugin appear this file, can you explain me?

Please use chorme, inspect element/sources tab.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12410

Hi Julia,
    That _auto.js is not part of our plugin. It is most probably generated by some javascript minifier plugin that you are using.

1. I just had a look at the screenshot attached and if you see the code is from some WooCommerce related plugin in that file and not from ajax register. I can assure you that we are not adding it and you can verify the same by looking at the code.

2. The size of the plugin is 38.8KB zipped since it includes a lightbox and css for lightbox. The lightbox is Magnific Popup.

3. Auto activation is part of experience,. It emulates other social networks where a user gets logged in as soon s they create account. I can post a code to disable auto activation. That will disable auto login too.

4. We are not adding any specific style. Very minimal and only layout structure. It will not inherit from BuddyPress as BuddyPress css is mostly namespanced under #buddypress but it will inherit from your theme’s default style for form/buttons.

5. There is no security risk. If you think that you can check the name of the plugin directory in the browser, that is not a security risk. It is needed by all plugins who want to add some asset(js/css/images). I will suggest opening View Source and you will see your theme directory/plugins directory etc. It’s not a security risk. Non sanitized, improperly written coders are security risk.

Hope that clarifies.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    smart life on #12422

Ok i slowly finger out issue. Will update later. Thank for explain.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved