BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BuddyPress Ajax registration – How BuddyPress by DevBuddy Forms

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Christophe Bergot on #23793

On the Menu Page, I have added the 3 BuddyPress menus :
    – Login -> CSS class = bp-menu bp-login-nav (grey color)
    – Logout -> CSS class = bp-menu bp-logout-nav (grey color)
    – Register -> CSS class = bp-menu bp-register-nav (grey color)

Front-end :
    When I click on Register menu, then we can see your Register Ajax Form. Great !
    When I click on Login menu, then redirection to the WP Login Form !! I would prefer your Ajax Login Form. Please how to do it ?

Please find attached the cPanel & WP-admin access in the next private message

• Participant
    Christophe Bergot on #23794
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #23795

Hi Chris,
    Thank you for the topic.

1. You do not need to copy that folder. It is only needed if you want to customize the appearance.

2. Please allow me 2 hours to setup it on your site. It will be simple task. I will be working around an hour from now and will update you.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #23797

HI Chris,
    Please check now. Please also check BP Ajax Registration settings(Login) tab to see what I added there in the selectors.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Christophe Bergot on #23801

Hi Brajesh,

Thank you very much, it works well now … great ajax forms …
    Please I did wrong ?

Thanks,

Chris

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #23856

Hi Chris,
    Thank you.

You did not do anything wrong. There was a css selector needed to trigger the form and I added it on Settings->BP Ajax Registration Settings->Login tab(you will see the new selector there in the text area).

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Christophe Bergot on #23878

Hi Brajesh,

Thank you, I can see that you have added css code in Settings->BP Ajax Registration Settings->Login tab->Link Selector Box and not from the Appearance->Menus (css Grey field).

I have added a small Classified Ads plugin … We can add a new listing only when the user is logged in (“Manage Listing” menu). In Classifieds & Directory->Settings->General tab (WP-Admin), there are 3 text fields (Custom Login URL, Custom Registration URL & Custom Forgot Password URL) but I don’t know the URL of the AJAX Form.
    Then I have installed your BuddyPress Branded login plugin but there is no setting menu in the WP-admin and nothing change in the front-end.

Please how to login/register/logout from this classified ads ? Could I activate the AJAX forms where we wish to login in the purpose to add a new listing ?

Thanks in advance,

Chris

• Participant
    Christophe Bergot on #23881

Hi Brajesh,

Sorry, you can cancel my previous message regarding the sign-up link from the Classified Ads. Now it works great with your beautiful AJAX form !!

In fact, we just need to follow the explanation in your documentation (https://buddydev.com/docs/buddypress-ajax-registration/using-wordpress-menu-link-buddypress-ajax-registration/) and add the “bp-signup” class in the dedicated menu (“Manage Listings” for me) in WP-admin->Appearance->Menus

Thank you & Regards,

Chris

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #23884

Hi Chis,
    Glad to know that you resolved it 🙂

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] BuddyPress Ajax registration – How BuddyPress by DevBuddy Forms’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved