BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BuddyPress Auto Friendship Pro: Before Purchase Question

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Known-Admin on #46518

Hello,

I would like to make anyone who joins a Group to become friends automatically with the Group Organizers.

Is this a possible condition?

• Participant
    Known-Admin on #46519

Is there a plugin that would allow the Site Admin to connect two people together on the fly? There are times when someone accidentally removes their friendship and it’s hard to connect them again.

Thanks, Dianne

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #46525

Hi,
    Thank you for the question.

1. Make anyone who joins a Group to become friends automatically with the Group Organizers.
    It can be achieved by a couple of lines of code.

2. We are working on a update for the Auto Friendship pro that will allow admins to make any 2 user friends. It will be available by 23rd of this month.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Known-Admin on #46526

Hello,

Admins being able to connect any two users as friends (connections) would be fabulous.

Is the code that allows users to become friends automatically with the Group Organizers easy to implement? I have “Code Snippets Pro” which allows me to add code to my child theme’s functions.php file from my WP Admin panel.

If so, I’ll most likely purchase Auto Friendship Pro. I have the following paid BuddyDev plugins. It may be time to upgrade to a different package:

* BP Default Group Tab
    * BuddyPress Auto Activate Autologin Redirect To Profile On Signup
    * BuddyPress Auto Join Groups
    * BuddyPress Dynamic Group Tab Content
    * BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro
    * BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator Pro

Any advice on how to upgrade to a package deal? LOL?

Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #46527
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    Known-Admin on #46529

Hello Brajesh,

I noticed that I have the “BuddyPress Dynamic Group Tab Content” plugin, which is NOT listed as a plugin on your site, but the plugin on my site says it is from BuddyDev. I’m assuming it is some kind of add on to the “BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro” plugin. OR, has it been incorporated into the “BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro” plugin and is no longer a separate plugin.

I have another question about the Auto Friendship Pro plugin, since it is considered a “BuddyBoss” compatible plugin. Can I assign auto-friendships based upon who invited the new user to the site (Site Invitation)? That would be so very, very useful because the person registering is creating an account because the Member invited them. I’m assuming that they would want to be friends.

Thanks, Dianne

• Participant
    Known-Admin on #46530

Hello again,

Oh, I would like to upgrade to the BuddyBoss Platform Premium Plugins plan. Please let me know how to proceed with the discount coupon.

Thanks again

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #46533

Hi Dianne,
    Thank you for the replies.

1. The Dynamic Group Tab Content is a free helper addon for Group tabs. We haven’t mergeed it into the plugin. We do plan to rewrite our tabs plugin in future to make it more flexible and easy to use and we will have something at that time to allow you remove this.

2. No, we don’t have the ability to add as friend on invite but this is a very obvious one. We are adding this one as well as the auto friendship option for group admin/mods in next revision of this plugin (next week).

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #46534
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    Known-Admin on #46535

Hello Brajesh,

I just upgraded to the BuddyBoss Platform Premium. I’m assuming that the standalone plugins have been canceled so that I don’t get billed in December and March.

Please send me the code for: Make anyone who joins a Group become friends automatically with the Group Organizers.

Best Regards, Dianne

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved