Thank you for the question.
1. Make anyone who joins a Group to become friends automatically with the Group Organizers.
It can be achieved by a couple of lines of code.
2. We are working on a update for the Auto Friendship pro that will allow admins to make any 2 user friends. It will be available by 23rd of this month.
Admins being able to connect any two users as friends (connections) would be fabulous.
Is the code that allows users to become friends automatically with the Group Organizers easy to implement? I have “Code Snippets Pro” which allows me to add code to my child theme’s functions.php file from my WP Admin panel.
If so, I’ll most likely purchase Auto Friendship Pro. I have the following paid BuddyDev plugins. It may be time to upgrade to a different package:
* BP Default Group Tab
* BuddyPress Auto Activate Autologin Redirect To Profile On Signup
* BuddyPress Auto Join Groups
* BuddyPress Dynamic Group Tab Content
* BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro
* BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator Pro
Any advice on how to upgrade to a package deal? LOL?
I noticed that I have the “BuddyPress Dynamic Group Tab Content” plugin, which is NOT listed as a plugin on your site, but the plugin on my site says it is from BuddyDev. I’m assuming it is some kind of add on to the “BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro” plugin. OR, has it been incorporated into the “BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro” plugin and is no longer a separate plugin.
I have another question about the Auto Friendship Pro plugin, since it is considered a “BuddyBoss” compatible plugin. Can I assign auto-friendships based upon who invited the new user to the site (Site Invitation)? That would be so very, very useful because the person registering is creating an account because the Member invited them. I’m assuming that they would want to be friends.
Thank you for the replies.
1. The Dynamic Group Tab Content is a free helper addon for Group tabs. We haven’t mergeed it into the plugin. We do plan to rewrite our tabs plugin in future to make it more flexible and easy to use and we will have something at that time to allow you remove this.
2. No, we don’t have the ability to add as friend on invite but this is a very obvious one. We are adding this one as well as the auto friendship option for group admin/mods in next revision of this plugin (next week).
I just upgraded to the BuddyBoss Platform Premium. I’m assuming that the standalone plugins have been canceled so that I don’t get billed in December and March.
Please send me the code for: Make anyone who joins a Group become friends automatically with the Group Organizers.
Best Regards, Dianne
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.