BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BuddyPress Auto Friendship Pro: Before Purchase Question

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #46751

Hi Dianne,
    Thank you for your patience.

I will be releasing the plugin by day end Tuesday or Wednesday day as have yet to finalize a few things. I am stuck on how to handle flexibility for group joining as we are certain to get request for limiting/extending this feature for certain groups/group types in future instead of all the groups.

I may be going for all or none in current release if we are unable to think an easy way to have the flexibility.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #46801

Hi Dianne,
    Hope you are doing well.
    We will be releasing it today.

The plugin is complete and we have added the following:-

1. Group Option:- Action for Join group, Leave group and removal from group
    2. On Invite accept action(for site registration invite)
    3. A tool page that allows you to connect 2 users from Admin->Tools->BuddyPress Auto Friendship Page

Since this is a major release, I am working on the documentation. I am hoping to put a blog post/documentation and release today. Will be writing back again.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Known-Admin on #46805

This sounds wonderful. I look forward to implementing the features. Just a question. Will each group admin have the ability to choose the options, or only the site admin?

Dianne

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #46807

Hi Dianne,
    Thank you.
    1. The settings for group are controlled by site admin globally and not per group currently.

The update is available now. Please upgrade to 1.1.0. Here is a post showing the new features.

https://buddydev.com/buddypress-auto-friendship-pro-1-1-0-introduces-buddypress-connection-creator-tool-and-more/

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved