BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BuddyPress Featured Member Widget – slide mode not working

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #19111

Are you using WordPress version or github version? I will recommend using WordPress org version. Also, Please disable other plugins(or you can use WP Staging plugin to create staging and disable plugins)(including the featured-group plugin).

Give it a try and let me know.

Regards
    Brajes

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Venutius on #19114

Interesting, I moved it to another site and whilst the slider works, it set the container widths to be 68 pix, about a third of the width of the sidebar, so it was showing three members at once and only moving one of them to the right.

Going back to me test server I made sure to disable all but BP and BPFM and used 2016 but it still would not slide. I also tried different browsers and that did not work either.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #19115

Hi George,
    Thank you for checking.

I am suspecting it to be either a float or a positioning issue. I will be able to assist you on this in next 2-3 days again as right now 4.0 compatibility is the highest priority for us.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Venutius on #19121

It’s very odd Brajesh, I’ve reinstalled the plugin, deactivated all plugins and switched to 2016 on two sites, they both display the same issue. on a third site the slider slides but the width is only a third of the sidebar area.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #19124

Hi George,
    The width issue is related to floating. I will check this again today on another install with twentysixteen and get back to you. There is a possibility that something might be conflicting.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Venutius on #19260

Hi Brajesh,

Did you get a chance to look at this?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #19269

Hi George,
    I will look at your site again today.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Venutius on #19375

Hi Brajesh, did you get a chance to take a look at this please?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #19376

Hi George,
    I had checked on the site and Featured Members was disabled on it.

Also, Can I disable all the other plugins except BuddyPress and test it? I do have access to the site.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Venutius on #19377

Hi Brajesh,

Yes you can do anything you like on that site, I’ve reactivated it.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] BuddyPress Featured Member Widget – slide mode not working’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved