Hi, I can’t see this:
I have tried both “Network active” and also activating for individual site.
- This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Dougal.
- Brajesh Singh on September 10, 2022 at 1:57 pm #46435
Welcome to BuddyDev support forums.
please activate it on the site where BuddyPress is active.
Please let me know if it appears or not? If BuddyPress is network active, please activate it on your main site.
I have done some further looking into this and have deleted the plugin as it is messing with my sites.
When plugin inactive, groups show up properly in their subsite.
When plugin activated, it corrupts Groups and subsite Activity Feed.
1. It duplicates the groups that are part of the subsite in the mainsite and hides them from the subsite (breaks the subsite’s Group page).
2. If I deactivate plugin, repair the community (using the buddyboss repair function), the groups reappear in the subsite, but they also are remain duplicated in the mainsite.
Breaks the subsite newsfeed
3. Newsfeed is no longer visible in subsite. Even after deactivating and deleting plugin, trying to repair community as above, this is still broken.
- This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Dougal.
- Brajesh Singh on September 12, 2022 at 9:43 am #46461
it seems you are using our Multi Network plugin if you have to re-associate the page with some tab.
I am closing the topic as you have informed via mail to abandon the plugins and go for your own custom dev.
The topic ‘BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator – no menu visible on wp-admin (multisite)’ is closed to new replies.