BuddyDev

Search

BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator – no menu visible on wp-admin (multisite)

Tagged: 

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Dougal on #46429

Hi, I can’t see this:

https://buddydev.com/docs/files/2018/07/buddypress-group-tabs-admin-menupng.png

I have tried both “Network active” and also activating for individual site.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Dougal.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #46435

Hi Dougal,
    Welcome to BuddyDev support forums.

please activate it on the site where BuddyPress is active.

Please let me know if it appears or not? If BuddyPress is network active, please activate it on your main site.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Dougal on #46441
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    Dougal on #46454

Hi Brajesh,

I have also noted that Groups are no longer showing up on subsites when this plugin is activated.

• Participant
    Dougal on #46455

I have done some further looking into this and have deleted the plugin as it is messing with my sites.

When plugin inactive, groups show up properly in their subsite.

When plugin activated, it corrupts Groups and subsite Activity Feed.

Corrupts groups:
    1. It duplicates the groups that are part of the subsite in the mainsite and hides them from the subsite (breaks the subsite’s Group page).
    2. If I deactivate plugin, repair the community (using the buddyboss repair function), the groups reappear in the subsite, but they also are remain duplicated in the mainsite.

Breaks the subsite newsfeed
    3. Newsfeed is no longer visible in subsite. Even after deactivating and deleting plugin, trying to repair community as above, this is still broken.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Dougal.
  • Participant
    Dougal on #46457

FYI – I can fix the newsfeed by associating the newsfeed functionality with a different page.

• Participant
    Dougal on #46458

I think I have found where the problem is located. It looks like it might be a conflict between BB, your multisite plugin, default tabs, and tab creator pro.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #46461

Hi Dougal,
    it seems you are using our Multi Network plugin if you have to re-associate the page with some tab.

I am closing the topic as you have informed via mail to abandon the plugins and go for your own custom dev.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator – no menu visible on wp-admin (multisite)’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: not resolved