Hi, I can’t see this:
I have tried both “Network active” and also activating for individual site.
- This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Dougal.
I have done some further looking into this and have deleted the plugin as it is messing with my sites.
When plugin inactive, groups show up properly in their subsite.
When plugin activated, it corrupts Groups and subsite Activity Feed.
1. It duplicates the groups that are part of the subsite in the mainsite and hides them from the subsite (breaks the subsite’s Group page).
2. If I deactivate plugin, repair the community (using the buddyboss repair function), the groups reappear in the subsite, but they also are remain duplicated in the mainsite.
Breaks the subsite newsfeed
3. Newsfeed is no longer visible in subsite. Even after deactivating and deleting plugin, trying to repair community as above, this is still broken.
- This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Dougal.
The topic ‘BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator – no menu visible on wp-admin (multisite)’ is closed to new replies.