BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BuddyPress Lock Unlock Activity. Need Ajax

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12111

Hi Julia,
    1. The suggestions forum is for allowing our members to suggest. And depending on the suggestion, sometimes we do create a plugin, sometimes we don’t. Suggestion means something that we may consider in future.

There is nothing wrong about follow up. You were right in following up and I updated all these(Please see Deactivate account, Username Availability checker). There is no fight about at all.

3. I don’t see us talking about any of those plugins and their follow up. For last so many posts, the discussion have been about moving tab of “BuddyPress User Name changer”.

I value my clients but you do have to understand that like I have explained in my above attached emails, Your membership does not entitle you to custom code. We do not promise any custom coding. I have been mentioning again and again that.

It is not I who started this. Even after explaining again and again you have been asking that I committed to provide code for Moving User Name changer.

I had looked at your custom requests and those were not tenable, that’s why I had issued a complete refund with the message.

No, I am not trying to fight but you are bent on proving me wrong. Like I said earlier I never wanted a dissatisfied customer and that’s why I issued refund and see where we are.

I will be happy to provide support to you further as well as I have no issues refunding if you want that, just to be sure, I am not fighting here, all I am trying to convey is that I hadn’t committed for moving the “Username Change” tab and I won’t be able to provide that.

Except that, I have no issues with supporting the plugins or helping you use any of these.

As of pricing:- Are not we very clear about that? Yes, It is marketing strategy to politely ask our members to opt for the yearly plan. It is better for us as well as them.

Hope that I have clarified.
    Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Master
    smart life on #12112

Ok leave the topic right here. It has a long way to go without any value after all misunderstood.

Finaly i only have 2 last request.

BuddyPress Lock Unlock Activity. Need Ajax
    Username changer bug

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12114

Ok.
    1. BuddyPress Lock Unlock Activity. Need Ajax:- I will check the feasibility and let you know today. Most probably I can get it to work but there is no guarantee. I am concerned about whether we can do it(Loading the entry/replacing it) in plugin or not.

2. I have replied there on the other topic. It seems the confusion is about display name/username.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    smart life on #12116

Hi. Lets say:

Fake changed: Closed/ Open text only
    + User know this activity was closed or opened
    (but just a text, the truely work at least they have to open a link in activity which auto reload with new url or this user any action reload web). Which is very natural reload basic on their action, not forced.
    + This way, user don’t need to move back to TOP during to watching activity, which is very hard for them for sroll down again

After all. The reality Closed/Opened actualy action basic on 1 reload action right after this.

• Participant
    smart life on #12308

Hello. Please keep an eye on this topic. Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12327

Sorry for the delay. I will let you know about it today for sure.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12357

Hi Julia,
    Here is a good news. I have updated the plugin with ajax support today.

Please upgrade to 1.0.3 and it will work for you.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    smart life on #12364

Fixed. Thank you so much.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12417

You are welcome.
    Thank you for marking it resolved.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] BuddyPress Lock Unlock Activity. Need Ajax’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved