BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BuddyPress Member Types Pro, not working

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Olaf Rudolfsen on #39316

I have created Member Types(Au Pairs, Caregiver for Elderlies, Domestic Helpers).Added the “Multi Member Type” and I have created fields that should be available only to “Au Pairs”. What happened is that Profile field shows, even if i didn’t check the “Au Pairs”. I am expecting that it would be only visibile upon click.

I have followed everything in this documentation “https://buddydev.com/docs/buddypress-member-types-pro/conditional-buddypress-registration-fields-based-on-buddypress-member-types/”

Also I cant remove the old member type which is created in none PRO version and its annoying to see it in my choices.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #39318

Hi Olaf,
    Thank you for purchasing from us.

I am sorry for the experience. Can you please tell me which theme are you using it with and which version of BuddyPress are you using.

At the moment, There is an issue with the plugin on BuddyPress 7.0 and above. In order to delete a member type, you will need to delete it from
    1. Dashboard->Users-> Member Types(pro) and then
    2. Dashboard->Users-> Member Types.

We did not find it earlier in our test. I will have a fix for the deletion available in next couple of days.

Please let me know your theme and I will assist you.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Olaf Rudolfsen on #39324

Hi, below is my set-up:

GwangiVersion: 2.3.4
    BuddyPress Version 8.0.0

I cant delete the member types in Users->Member Types, there is not “Trash” options!
    Thanks!

• Participant
    Olaf Rudolfsen on #39326

Hi Brajesh, Also after I have created user, It didnt display in members page. I could see all the member types that I have created, but no user is associated with them!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #39328

Hi Olaf,
    Thank you.

1. Please allow me to test with Gwangi.

2. Users not being listed:- This is an issue with BuddyPress where user’s are not listed if they do not login to the site.

Solution:- Either login with the newly created user account to make them visible or try the “Alphabetical” filter to see the users.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Olaf Rudolfsen on #39396

Hi, Brajesh any update on this?

• Participant
    Olaf Rudolfsen on #39405

We badly needed this fixed brajesh a.s.a.p, Hope I will hear from you soon!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #39406

Hi Olaf,
    I am sorry for the delayed reply. Installing Gwangi with 20 plugins as a time taking job and I had to move it for the weekend.

The plugin is working for Registration. Please have a look.

https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/570742466/d19b53c579

1. Have you enabled the conditional registration from “Dashboard->settings->Member Types->Miscellaneous” tab

2. If Yes, Is there any chance that you are using Youzer/youzify?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Olaf Rudolfsen on #39408

Hi Brajesh, No I am not using “Youzer/youzify, the showing/hiding forms based on member type is now working, after I have enabled it in Miscellaneous.

After I have created a user with a certain member type, in wont show in the members page.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6km1du36kctaiqm/registered_user_view.PNG?dl=0

Can you check on this!

• Participant
    Olaf Rudolfsen on #39409

*Even if I have logged in, that user. User is still not listed under its member type.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] BuddyPress Member Types Pro, not working’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved