BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BuddyPress Multi Network Not Showing users on Member Page

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    freerunner on #11623

Hi,

I recently purchased support for the BuddyPress Multi Network Plugin, and it is not working properly. I have followed your installation instructions. I have a BuddyPress install network activated on my multi site, and I set up BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG to true.

I am having the same issue others on this forum have had recently with this plugin where users are not showing up on member pages within subsites on the multisite network. I have also been confused by the installation instructions as BuddyPress no longer asks to be setup after plugin activation.

Can you please help me get this plugin working?

Thank you.

• Participant
    freerunner on #11624
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #11625

Hi @freerunner,
    Thank you for opening the topic. I was planning to reply today on your previous reply but somehow missed in the morning.

At the moment I am unable to support it as the plugin is not tested with BuddyPress 2.9. We will need some time to test it on BuddyPress 2.9 and then support it.

The best option is to issue a refund for now and then support you once the plugin is tested with BuddyPress 2.9.

or if you can wit for around 48 hours more, I can first test/update the plugin and then provide support.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    freerunner on #11627

Hi Brajesh,

I appreciate the quick response. If it will be only a couple of days, I can wait. I look forward to your next reply.

Thanks.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #11642

Thank you. My goal is to have something by the end of Saturday.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    freerunner on #11677

Hi Brajesh,

Any updates on this project? Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #11678

Hi Laurent,
    I have tested the plugin on WordPress 4.8.3 and BuddyPress 2.9.2 over the weekend. It works. I have updated the installation instruction.

Please check it here

https://buddydev.com/plugins/buddypress-multi-network/

Does following the installation works for you(Please make sure to clear any/all caches)

1. Main site will have all the users shown up as members when the login to the main site.
    2. On a sub site, a user will appear as member if they register on the sub site or you add them manually from the admin to that sub site or you use a plugin like Join Blog Widget to allow users to join more than 1 blog.
    https://buddydev.com/plugins/join-blog-widget/

Hope that helps.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #11733

Hi,
    I hope you are doing well. Were you able to find some time and test it?

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    freerunner on #11763
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #11786

The topic ‘ [Resolved] BuddyPress Multi Network Not Showing users on Member Page’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved