Thank you for having shared this plugin.
I installed it and it synched the users already existing on the network subsites.
Here are the issues faced for the moment however:
1. The members (instructors only – WPLMS theme) were sorted by the last active.
Please refer to:
I see the sorting is randomly made. Is it possible to keep it as “last active” sorting ?
2. I am facing the same issue with groups as it was for users. The synch is not including the groups already existing on subsites. Is it possible to include groups in the same plugin?
Thank you for your support.
Thank you for the reply.
1. They will be sorted by last activity again. The plugin added a random last active time for each user to make them visible on your sub site(The last activity from main site was not available). Once your members login to the site, they will be sorted as expected.
2. I am sorry but I am not sure what you mean by existing groups? Multi network does not copy groups from your main site. Each site have their own groups.
1. Thank you for your explanation.
2. Here is screenshots explaining what happens after having activated the Buddypress Multi Network:
3. I am checking the other points and going to report the issues faced as soon as possible.
It seems there are some confusions about Multi network.
When you use BuddyPress Multi Network Plugin, It allows to to create completely separate network.
In other words, everything is separated.
each of these are specific to a sub site. So, once you activate it, anything which was earlier there, will become part of your main site(depending on root blog id) and all the sub sites will have completely separate user, group, activity, profile, friends. It is like starting a fresh on each of the sub network.
The topic ‘ [Resolved] BuddyPress Multi Network. Setup issues \"No member found\"’ is closed to new replies.