Tagged: BuddyPress Network active
Let me understand one more time.
1) If I enable “BuddyPress Network active” I will get only one registration page and same users will get access to other subsites.
2) So, does that mean registered users can access subsite1, subsite2……subsite3 ?
3) how can I differentiate registered members ? if they belongs to subsite1 or subsite 2?
4) how can I create members page for subsites, where they will see only their members.
Hope you are doing well.
2. Yes and no both. Since the global user’s don’t get a role on all sites, you can restrict users from accessing sub sites.
3. There does not exist any option for now. We do have a BuddyPress Multi Network plugin but that might be an overkill.
4. The Multi Network plugin can do it but in that case, even the activity stream, friendship requests, messages will become site specific and not global.
Another solution is to not think about registration but users aopssictade(has a role on a sub site).
We can simply network activate BuddyPress and on Member Directory filter the lists to show users having a role on current site. You won’t need BuddyPress Multi Network plugin in this case.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.