- Chetan Sonar on August 16, 2019 at 4:05 am #24677
Appreciate your suggestion, I have managed to use default form with extended profile fields.
I am using single registration form with the RADIO buttons for member type selection along with conditional profile fields.
Now I am confused about below things :
– Prior to this change I was using separate registration forms which were allowing me to select registration approval process.
– I have 3 member types Student, Instructor & Employer. I want Students to receive the activation email along with the authorization link. While, Instructor & Employer should have admin approval process.
– With the single registration form how to achieve custom activation?
- Chetan Sonar on August 12, 2019 at 9:52 am #24576This reply has been marked as private.
- Chetan Sonar on August 3, 2019 at 1:01 pm #24463
I have made the payment, kindly provide me the plugin:
Reference No: 000464630935
Amount : 3416
- Chetan Sonar on August 2, 2019 at 11:25 am #24451
Thank you, I have added you as a beneficiary. Now I have to wait until bank allows me paying to newly added beneficiary.
As you are located in India, do you have Google pay? I can make the payment immediately.
- Chetan Sonar on April 18, 2019 at 9:04 am #22392
Thanks for your quick reply.
Yes, I have checked in WPLMS forum and I can see that they are not supporting Confirm Password field at the moment. I am not sure how it makes such big difference in their theme functional work.
Well, as an alternative. The default signup form shows the “confirm Password” field. You can check “https://apprend.in/register/”. This is because its not custom registration.
So, if I will use “Buddypress Member Types Pro + Buddypress Conditional Profile Fields”, will the respective member types gets the ROLE assigned at the same time? If yes, I will keep only one form for 2 different member types (Student, Instructor and Employer).
I hope you got my point.
- Chetan Sonar on April 5, 2019 at 12:36 pm #21962
Ohh! thanks for a quick reply. Let me check.
- Chetan Sonar on December 20, 2018 at 7:55 am #19620This reply has been marked as private.
- Chetan Sonar on December 2, 2018 at 1:41 pm #19170
I have used bp-custom.php and it reduces the size of the avatar. Thanks.
Please check below screenshots:
The problem is, there are 3 sections:
section 1: Profile Image (uses BP_AVATAR_FULL defined sizes)
section 2: Post an Update (uses BP_AVATAR_FULL defined sizes)
section 3: Comments (uses BP_AVATAR_THUMB defined sizes)
Buddypress uses same sizes to section 1 and section 2 which is not good. I would like to uses same sizes to section 1 and section 2. How can I do that? I don’t want to reduce section 1 image.
I hope, I managed to explain well.
- Chetan Sonar on December 2, 2018 at 12:20 pm #19169
- Chetan Sonar on November 26, 2018 at 2:30 pm #19015
Thank you for your response.
How can we set the cover image to galleries?
Can we change the cover image to gallery items?