BuddyDev

Search

Buddypress registration form fields

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Chetan Sonar on #24574

Dear Team,

Buddypress registration form is showing only default (basic) fields and ignoring other fields added by me.

https://apprend.in/sign-up/

https://paste.pics/e8ba190df951a717174a79272463e2ef

I have also tried disabling all third party plugins but not succeeded.

Regards,
    Matt.

• Participant
    Chetan Sonar on #24576
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #24590

Hi Matt,
    Since you are using WPLMS. Please contact their support for help.

If I have to guess, I will guess it is either member type or conditional field causing it.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #24592

I went ahead and checked as per your details. It is member type causing the issue. You need to make the fields available to non member types to make them visible on the registration page.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Chetan Sonar on #24677

Hi Brijesh,

Appreciate your suggestion, I have managed to use default form with extended profile fields.

I am using single registration form with the RADIO buttons for member type selection along with conditional profile fields.

Now I am confused about below things :
    – Prior to this change I was using separate registration forms which were allowing me to select registration approval process.
    – I have 3 member types Student, Instructor & Employer. I want Students to receive the activation email along with the authorization link. While, Instructor & Employer should have admin approval process.
    – With the single registration form how to achieve custom activation?

Kindly assist.

Regards,

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #24683

Hi Matt,
    I am not sure how you managed 3 registration page. Most probably WPLMS allowed it.

With the default registration page, you can have only one workflow by default. If you need different process, you will need to hire someone to custom code it.

Or, a better option will be to check with WPLMS and if they allow multiple registration with different work flow, use that instead of BuddyPress.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved