BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BuddyPress User Profile Tab Pro Not Working

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Kristin Skelton on #51719

Hi there!

I updated WordPress on a site and now the BuddyPress User Profile Tab Pro plugin isn’t working. I have a new tab created that should display a shortcode but the tab doesn’t even show up. It was working before. I tried to do a simple test tab just to see if maybe it was the shortcode itself that was causing the problem, but that one doesn’t show up either. I’m not sure why it stopped working. I just get a 404 when I try to visit either of the slugs for the two I created.

Thank you for your help!

Kristin

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #51720

Hi Kristin,
    Welcome to BuddyDev support forums.
    It seems you are using older version of the Profile Tabs Pro and have upgrade to BuddyPress 12.0+

BuddyPress 12.0 has a change in the way urls are handled and you will need to use our latest version of Profile tabs pro to keep it working.

Please let me know if I am mistaken in my assumption or updating to latest version solves it.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Kristin Skelton on #51723

Thank you, Branjesh. How do I update it? I don’t see that it needs to be updated within the plugins section in WordPress. I logged into my account with BuddyDev and if I try to click on download next to my purchase it asks me to purchase a membership at $200 a year. I only paid $50 for the plugin. Why would I need to now pay $200 just to update it?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #51724

Hi Kristin,
    You will need to purchase it again. I am sorry for the experience. I believe our download links on expired access leads to membership page. We will fix that in future.
    You do not need to purchase membership to access this plugin.

You can purchase it from here
    https://buddydev.com/plugins/buddypress-user-profile-tabs-creator-pro/

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Kristin Skelton on #51726

Thank you. It’s working now.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #51727

You are welcome.
    I am glad it worked!

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved