- Per Chistian hopen on April 3, 2017 at 5:56 pm #8362
Super plugin this is what i have been looking for 🙂
when this pluggin is activ i can not preview draft of post.
I have deactivatet all my pluginn and its this one that make the prob 🙁
love your plugin keep it up 🙂
Thank you for posting here. I have tried to create this issue on my local server but it is working fine for me. I think there might be some other issue that is causing the problem.
Do some more test.
1. Disable all other plugin except “BuddyBlog and BP Simple Front End Post”.
2. Change to theme to some other theme or wordpress default theme there might be chances that theme can cause problem.
- Per Chistian hopen on April 4, 2017 at 8:35 am #8372
hi, After som more testing, i can see that it’s your plug and buddy press that is having prob.
I can give you admin login if you whant?
- Brajesh Singh on April 4, 2017 at 4:50 pm #8379
Please do share. It is very strange issue. Does it go away when you disable BuddyBlog?
- Per Chistian hopen on April 5, 2017 at 5:43 pm #8392
I go away when i am disabling buddyblog.
where can i send u the login.
- Brajesh Singh on April 6, 2017 at 4:42 am #8395
you can post as private message here or PM me or use the contact form to send the details.
- Per Chistian hopen on April 6, 2017 at 8:09 am #8400This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on April 6, 2017 at 1:19 pm #8408
Hi Per Hopen,
Thank you. Will be doing tonight and will get5 back to you. I appreciate your patience and support.
- Brajesh Singh on April 19, 2017 at 8:07 pm #8671
Hi Per Hopen,
I am sorry for the delayed reply. I did see the problem on your site today. Will be trying to recreate and update you by day end today or tomorrow.
- Brajesh Singh on April 22, 2017 at 9:23 pm #8716
I am unable to reproduce the issue on my local environment.
I went and tested on your site again and it is appearing there. It is most probably some conflict with another plugin there or code snippet.
Do you have any custom code in bp-custom.php ? Also, if you have some time, please try enabling BuddyBlog and disabling some of the plugins and checking it. We need to find the conflicting code or plugin to fix it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.