BuddyDev

Search

bug in budyblogg

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Per Chistian hopen on #8718

hi, i have noting in my bp-custom.php.. this site is only a testing grund and i have a server backup. feel free to play around in it to de if you can find out what is happening. 🙂
    tnx for the help

• Participant
    Per Chistian hopen on #8719

hi, i have noting in my bp-custom.php.. this site is only a testing grund and i have a server backup.
    i have been testing to deactivate some plugins and found out that its buddypress that are making a conflict?
    think this must be wrong, And I do remember testing a plugin named https://emoji.wordpress.org/plugins/sermon-manager-for-wordpress/
    After this install, I felt something happen width the permalink structure?
    feel free to play around in it to see if you can find out what is happening. 🙂
    tnx for the help.. hope you find out, Or if not I will try to start over width a clean install 🙁

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #8725

Thank you.
    I will test today and update you.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Per Chistian hopen on #8760

hi,
    I have found out that buddy blog also makes the plugin Comments – wpDiscuz unstable.
    when buddy blog is activated, I lose my discus box on my blogs.
    have also found that your plugin blog categories are not showing anny categories, kan be that these two bugs are related. will test and se if i can find out if any plugin are conflicting width blog categories
    your login and password is still active, feel free to play around on the page. i do have server backup so nothing can go wrong.
    Per hopen 🙂

• Participant
    Per Chistian hopen on #8763

have tested some and when i have buddypress and buddyblogg active, the error still occur
    per

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #8776

Hi Per,
    Thank you.
    Even i had disabled many plugins on your site and tested it. I see that the issue is happening. It is baffling for me to see it asap I enable BuddyBlog.

I am going to check a few more things on your site today as it is not reproducible locally, hopefully, It might have something to do with the settings.

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved