BuddyDev

Search

Can I display images in Lightbox instead of per page?

Tagged: ,

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    r08 on #5964

When I have a gallery open and all the photos of that gallery are displayed… if I click on an image it loads the image on its own page. I would like to have the image open in a Lightbox that MediaPress uses. Is there a way to do that?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5974

Hi,
    You may enable the lightbox option from the Dashboard->MediaPress->Settings->Theming tab.

Hope that helps.

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    r08 on #5981

Yes I am aware of this settings page. But I’m asking if there’s a way to use Lightbox for the photos once the gallery is open and displaying the images. OK so you have a gallery, you click on it and it opens up a page with ALL the photos in a grid. This is the page I’m referring to. From the grid page I would like the user to click on a photo and the photos to open up in a Lightbox instead of opening up the photo in new page.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5990

Hi,
    It is easily doable. We have the code posted somewhere in the forum. I will try to search and link and may be I will give an option in the future to enable it from the dashboard.

The problem with options is how to we word the setting names and avoid confusion.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved